Saturday, April 16, 2011

Home at Last


Today was officially the longest day Linda was gone from home. She left at 8:00 a.m. and just got home at 10:45 p.m. There were a few minutes during the day when she came home to feed us and check up to be sure we were OK. I'm glad Chim had his play date tonight or he would have chewed a hole in the bathroom door for sure. It's not so bad for me to be alone, I like to sleep a lot anyway. Sunday, she promised not to make any plans and spend the afternoon catching up on housework and studying. If it's nice, we'll also do a long walk to make up for today. Next Friday and Saturday are going to be marathon days too. It's Easter Sunday next weekend, so she will be coming right home after church to have an Easter Treat Hunt with us! I'm way smarter and have a better sense of smell than Chimmie, so I should find all the treats first.