Friday, April 22, 2011

Dr. Dr. Give Me The News


I'm so glad we are back home from the vet and it all went well. We saw a new Dr. today. He was the best one yet! Kind and careful and he answered all of Linda's questions. He said I wasn't fat.. not one bit. I weighed in at 5.75, down from the 6.40 I weighed in last time. He was super happy with that weight and said I wasn't chubby at all. I have a "barrel chest" that is why I look so big. If I wanted, I could lose 1/4 pound and I would be perfect. I got 3 shots and did not cry at all. He did see some horrible tartar on my back teeth. Linda had to go out of the room when he scraped it off. I did cry out a little then because he made me bleed. I have to go back in 2 weeks and have surgery to clean all my teeth. The vet said it could take 5 years off my life if I don't do it. You know Linda is making that appointment. I'll be totally asleep, so it won't hurt at all. Chimmie cried and screamed when he got his nails cut. It was like they were torturing him. He also cried when he got his micro-chip shot in his back but that is because that really did sting. The Dr. said he was a big healthy Chihuahua and not to worry that he was such a giant.