Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Get Me OUTTA Here!!"


Chim and I are going to the vet tomorrow. Though I'm not happy about having to get shots, I know it's important for my health. I have to get 3 shots, and Chimmie just one. But he also needs to get his micro-chip put inside him. They forgot to do it when he had his de-boying operation. It's a big needle and it's going to hurt! Poor guy, but in the long run it won't be as painful as if he gets lost and can't find his way home. I also need my yearly checkup. I'm stressed about the weighing part. I know he is going to tell Linda to put me on a diet. I already am eating 1/2 of what I used to eat. Two times a day I get 12 little bites of kibble, 1 TBS of wet food and a few slivers of boiled chicken. That's it. No people food, and only one small dog biscuit broken up and spread out through the day. I don't know how I could still be chubby. She is going to take a photo of my breakfast bowl and show the Dr. Maybe I need less than that, but I'll be starving. Chim eats more than double what I do and he is as skinny as a pole. Of course he does move 23 1/2 hours a day and I sleep 23 1/2 hours a day.