Monday, April 11, 2011

Homes Sweet Homes



Wow! Linda got home from teaching and found both of the doghouses sparkling clean. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! She is going to get our new beds tomorrow and get them all set up and ready for us. (She might actually try some old blankets first. Since Chim chews up stuffed things, it might be smarter to just do a blanket so he won't destroy it.) We are both already very interested in exploring them. I'm going to let Chimmie claim his first. Whatever one I pick, he'll want that one anyway so I might as well let him choose. I hope he picks Sheba's house. Even though the igloos have been super power washed with special soap, maybe I'll still get a whiff of my old beloved Snickers. Look how little I am inside the giant igloo! Linda could fit inside with me if she wanted. It's still in the 80's, so we are holding off on our walk until it cools down some. Even Linda is hot and sweaty and that hardly ever happens!