Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello? Hello?


Linda's iPhone froze and is not working. This is very annoying because she does not have home phone and she uses the iPhone for her TKD schools. What if 100 new people are calling to sign up? She can't answer the phone to talk to them. Besides that, what if she hears a bad sound during the night while shes in bed? How will she call for help? I guess she'll just trust the angles to stand guard over us until we can get it fixed or buy a new phone. Chimmie and I will be the watch dogs tonight. If anyone tries to break in, I will use my scary "stay away from my t-bone" bark and Chimmie will hide under the bed. (Plus, Linda has an arsenal of weapons to pick from if needed.) We are going to look online and see if we can figure out how to fix it ourselves. There has got to be a factory reset or something.