Friday, April 8, 2011

Mister, Mister... Are You OK?


It's been a long time since I've done a weight update for Chimmie. His growth pace seems to be finally slowing down. Last month he was 12 pounds, today he is only 12.4 pounds. Three times larger than a normal size Chihuahua. He would eat as much as a 50 pound dog if Linda let him. She still feeds him according to the directions on the kibble bag for his current weight. Right now, he's still super skinny. If he gets chubby, he'll have to go on a diet like I am. I barely get fed anything, but I don't have much of an appetite. My breakfast was 2 tablespoons of food. Linda just tried to feed me dinner before she leaves for family night and I wasn't interested. Why I'm not a svelte 4 pounds is beyond me. These two extra pounds are really weighing me down. Hopefully, this spring and summer I'll get some of it off. This is a Chimmie look-alike. I wish he stayed this size so I could be the big dog.