Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hey! Where Are My Legs?


Linda is going to make my appointment to get a hair cut. I'm such a mess that it is getting embarrassing to go out in public. Chim also needs his nails cut and a shot at the vet. We'll just go together and get it all done at once. It will save Linda from having to run all over town. Update: The second attempt to let Chimmi have full run in the back of the house worked perfect. No chewing anything bad. Linda put a heavy box on the spot he gnawed at yesterday, so he would not be tempted. So far, he has not figured out how to scale over the baby gate, but I think it won't be long before he realizes that if he gets a running start, he'll be able to propel himself up and over it. Both times he wasn't nearly as excited or crazy when Linda came home to greet us. Being cooped up, even though he had an entire bathroom to move around in, must have made him feel caged. When he was set free, he would be hysterical. This solution is perfect for now. I don't have to be stressed with him annoying me and he gets to have more space to play. Maybe one day when he calms down, he will be able to have full run of the house with me.