Friday, October 28, 2011

World's Fastest Toy Destroyer

The Headless Monkey
Just a few hours work
I really dislike when Linda has to be gone for hours and hours on end.  She left at 9:30 a.m. for classes and got home at 2:00 p.m.  Then she left at 4:00 p.m. for her last class and did not get home until 9:30 p.m.  I know she was busy working then doing childcare for Family night, but it's still a long, long time for us to be alone.  It's not so bad for me because I can roam the entire house.  In my entire 5 years of life, I've never once chewed something I wasn't supposed to or destroyed anything.  I'm even gentle with my toys.  Chimmie should have been named The Destroyer.  He can take a brand new toy and have it torn to shreds in under 5 minutes.  Until he stops chewing things, he has to stay in the tiny bathroom with his bed and water while Linda is gone.  Even when she is home she keeps an eye on him.  Tomorrow, we are alone again while she works.  Right now, there are not evening plans, so at least we'll have time with her then.