Friday, October 14, 2011

Hungry Dogs

OK, Linda is sore... like in sore to the touch kind of sore.  The two days of loading the dumpster on top of teaching her classes might have been a little too much.  Taylor said that she needs to get a giant tire and smash it using the sledgehammer.  Sounds like a great idea, but she'll have to work up to it.  Her hamstrings, lats and shoulders are hurting.  Now she is getting ready to go to family night.  Both Chimmie and I are tired, so she is going to leave us home.  Linda found Snickers old tie-out leash and put Chim in the front yard for awhile today.  He was so petrified of the leash, that he stood frozen with his tail between his legs.  Taylor tried to get him to walk around and show that he had a good 30 feet of lead, but Chim just freaked.  I think the constant adrenaline rush of being scared so long wore him out.  Although he is cute, he is kind of a loser dog.  Even I'm not afraid of the small tie-out that Linda puts me on.  Linda is cooking our chicken before she goes.  It smells so good that I'm dancing on my back feet trying to get it to cook faster!