Monday, October 17, 2011

Not The Brightest Crayon in the Box

  Linda was enjoying the sun out on the deck this morning while she studied her three new routines.  Chim was busy chewing on a giant cookie-bone that broke into two pieces.  I took one when he was engrossed in chewing one 1/2 and went to the other side of the deck to enjoy the bone in peace.  When he realized it was missing, he came charging over and nose butted me out of the way.  It's a good thing I wasn't close to a step or the edge of the deck or I would have tumbled to my death.  He started chewing the bone I had, so I went over to the piece he left on his deck bed.  You can imagine where this story is going.  Every time he would see me chewing the other piece, he would come running over and take it from me.  He wasn't smart enough to bring both pieces to one area.  Even Linda was laughing at him.  He eventually figured it out and took my piece down into the grass before he went to his bed to keep chewing.  By then I had lost interest anyway.  Ha!!