Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In Search Of

What Does It Eat Hamster? 
 We found another section on the "stat" section of my blog that I never noticed.  It's called keyword search.  I don't really know what that means, because I don't do keywords (at least I don't think I do.)  Anyway here are the 5 top keyword searches for my blog:  1) Gail force wind cat.  What?  Did I ever write about a cat in the wind.  I don't think so.  2)  Little pet snake.  This one is a possibility since I think a few blog posts have been about Linda's pet snake Rocky.  3)  Michael Jackson at Morgue.  This one is a stumper.  I KNOW I never blogged about Michael Jackson and I never blogged about a morgue.  I must have though because people found my blog from typing that in the search area.  4)  What Does it Eat Hamsters.  This is my personal favorite.  I copied it exactly like the people searched.  Not just one person typed What Does it Eat Hamsters... lots of people did. Or maybe one person did it lots of times.  5) Hillbilly Hand Fishing.  No comment.