Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cheerilee or Baby Snookums??

There are not enough cookies in the world to get me to agree to a Pony Cut
On a lighter note, one where giraffes are not getting killed,  this poodle was recently entered into a grooming competition.  It's owner thought it would look cute as a My Little Pony.  If Linda ever did something even close to this to me, I would run away from home and never, ever come back.  (For at least a 12 hours anyway.)  We had to look at it a bunch of times because it doesn't even resemble a real dog.  This wasn't the winner of the competition either.  Some red dragon looking dog won.  Linda is going to google the event and see if she can find more photos of the other dogs.  Of course the owners say the dogs "adore" being cut and dyed like this.  They "bask" in all the attention and just "love" getting their photos taken.  Somehow, I really doubt it.  Tier actually likes My Little Pony so she might enjoy having a real dog who looks like one.
I like it better when people change the style of the real My Little Ponies
 People are giving Linda grief about the escaped animal posting from this morning.   OBVIOUSLY if the animal was eating her baby she would shoot it.  She doesn't value animals over human life. Duh.