Monday, October 24, 2011

Cowgirls Need Pedicures Too

Cowgirl Tierney
So Linda's quick coffee date turned into a 3 hour affair.  She really enjoyed herself, so I don't mind that we are not getting our second walk.  Besides, it just rained out and I hate getting my paws wet.  For a birthday prize, she got money for a manicure/pedicure.  Yeah for Linda! I'm glad she didn't bring me because everyone sitting at the outside tables was smoking and that's gross.   It's after 10 p.m. and she still has not eaten dinner.  I think the bed is going to win out this time.  Tomorrow we'll do a walk first thing, and then one more before she leaves for her afternoon classes.  Jerry usually comes on Tuesday night if he can get out of work, but it's always a game day call.  If he can make it, that will be our third walk.  (Since there wasn't any picture taking tonight at Starbucks and I'll probably never do a story about Tierney being a Cowgirl... now is a good of time as any.)  Plus, Tier and Linda are were planning to go together this week to get pedicures anyway, so the present was perfect timing!