Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Short Order Cook

I'm glad Jerry came to walk us while Linda was teaching her 3 classes.  She is so tired that she could hardly get up the front steps.  One foot in front of the other... pause... one more step.  Tonight she did her new Combat routine for the first time, and went all out.  That usually wouldn't exhaust her, but then she remembered she didn't eat lunch and only a little breakfast.  I guess you can't burn 800 calories in an hour without eating all day. Even though she just wants to go to bed RIGHT NOW, she is making herself eat or she won't be able to teach her 5 classes Wednesday.  This is when she wishes she was rich and had a cook to prepare her meals.  Imagine coming home and having a wonderful, delicious hot dinner ready and waiting on the days she was super tired? I'm so short I can't cook. If I could reach the stove and make her something good, you know that I would do it in a heartbeat.