Monday, October 17, 2011

Dream On

Noah gets to sleep as long as he wants
It was very hard walking up this morning.  The cricket alarm went off when it was still dark out.  Why does Linda feel she has to get up so early when her first class does not start until 9:30? When she was a personal trainer a few years back, her first client was 5:00 a.m.  She would get up at 4:40 a.m. and be waiting for her person at the front desk at 4:58 a.m.  So it's not that she needs 3 hours to get ready to teach, but getting up early feels like another 1/2 day to get stuff done.  I'm not sure why she is making me join her though.  I used to sleep in until 8:15, then she would gently wake me up with whispers and rubs.  Now she just plucks me from the warm covers and makes me go outside in the wet grass.  Chimmie even had to be carried from his bed this morning.  He wouldn't leave his den, even when he could smell the breakfast chicken cooking.  Linda said "dream on" if I think I can just stay in bed all morning.  It's "up and at 'em" Choop!