Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday!!

You would have taken me home too!
The cleaning has begun!  When Linda starts cleaning, usually Monday's and Thursday's, both Chim and I like to be outside.  There's the vacuum, the big mop, large buckets and worse... she moves fast.  When you are little, it is entirely possible to get stepped on if she is backing down the steps carrying a very heavy Eureka! vacuum.  If there is time before Noah comes, she is going to shampoo the carpet too.  It's looking pretty grungy.  Sarah was over earlier in the week and she said it was just fine, but Linda see's where old stains used to be before she used Oxyclean.  I'm glad it's so beautiful out on the deck.  We'll get three walks in later on when Noah arrives.   This is the very first day I came home to live with Linda and Tierney.  I was barely over 1 pound!  The second I came in the house and met my new BFF-Daddy Snickers, I fell in love at first sight.  It's amazing I never got stepped on being this little.