Saturday, October 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I Hate This Photo!
  Linda is back from her long Saturday of running to and fro.  It was a good day, but it feels like she woke up 100 hours ago.  Dinner with her friends at Kevin's was really delicious.  She had to leave before the movie though to get there in time for Tierney's dress rehearsal.  Linda took a cute photo of Tier in her costume, but can't post it until tomorrow night after the play since it is supposed to be a big surprise.  Tomorrow after church, she is invited to another friends for a Surf & Turf luncheon with the same group who just met for dinner.  After lunch, Bob is coming to help her load his truck with stuff for a trip to the thrift store, then she leaves home early for nursery duty.  It sounds like she'll be gone just as long tomorrow as she was today.  Monday, she'll be home with us from 10:30-3:30, so I'll get lots of attention then. We'll be working more on de-junking the garage and storage rooms, plus the grass is very long so she'll be mowing.  I like cleaning the garage.  Linda lets me run around the front yard while she is working.  Chim has to be tied up since he isn't as obedient as I am and might run away.  Taylor thought it was so funny Friday when I started down towards the sidewalk and Linda yelled from the garage "Choopie, GO HOME!" I scampered fast as a bunny up the hill and back in the house.