Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's A Small World

(Linda forgot she had this coat, it's totally lost somewhere.)
I was writing my blog for about a year before Tierney told me you could look at how many people are clicking on your pages.  I kind of wish she did not tell me because now I check every morning to see how many people are Choopie fans.  When I look at the numbers, it makes me nervous and I get writers block or think my posts are stupid.  Since this is mainly for Linda to keep track of how I've grown (and everyone who loves Noah,)  I shouldn't worry what other people think.  Today by 7:30 a.m. I've had 65 readers!  I really think it's one office because in a three minute span there were 17 readers at once. Someone must see a cute picture and yell over their cubicles to look at the blog.  (You can check your stats by the year, week, day and hour....it feeds into Linda's OCD with counting things....which she is totally (ok, almost totally) healed of!  She hasn't counted mailboxes, light fixtures or the number of people in her section at church in forever.)  Since there are readers from places like Asia, Russia, India and Brazil, I think I should start doing international posts like when Linda, Sarah, Tierney and Taylor go to International House of Pancakes on Christmas morning.