Saturday, October 22, 2011

Are You Prepared?

A very good morning to the 8-10 readers who consistently check in to read the blog at 4:00 a.m.   I don't know who you are or where you live, but if it's in my time zone I'm sorry you have to get up so early.  Linda woke up at 3:45 to shower and make coffee. She's tired, but not Zombie feeling like she thought she would be.  I'm going back to bed to wait for Jerry to pick me up for our entire day together.  Linda purposely (or purposefully Steve?)   isn't going to make the bed so I can snuggle back inside the covers because I adore doing that in the morning.  I wonder how Tier and Chim are doing so far?  She sent Linda a text late last night asking if Chim needed the light on while he slept, but we were already asleep.  I'm sure he ended up in bed with her because he was crying.  I hope she takes lots of photos of their day hanging out.  Taylor, Kevin, Fitch and Tom are going to get the workout of their lives today during the Mudder Challenge.  It's advertised as the toughest workout on the planet.  I have a feeling that all those miles on the treadmill in preparation won't be counting for much today, but who knows?  This kind of race is about an indomitable spirit and gritty perseverance  (all four of those men have that for sure!) more than if you can run on a flat surface.  Do you think you are prepared to run a race like this?   Lot's of pictures of the event will be posted tonight, so check back later!