Monday, October 24, 2011

Famous Chorkie

Noah will be my co-star.
Yeah!  I broke my record of the most page views in one hour.  Between 4-5 p.m, I had 48 page views.  Usually I'm in the high teens to twenties for each hour,  but I guess lots of Taylor's friends wanted to check out the Mudder photos and video.  Either that or it's Chimmie's racing around the house video.  Tier said that her friends at church and work have watched it over and over.  I just wish Linda would have gotten the entire video from when it started and Noah was laughing.  By the time she started the camera, they were both winding down. (See "faster than a speeding bullet.")  When you type in "famous Chorkie" in google, I'm on the 4th and 5th line.  Everyone please go search and click on my photos to move me to the top line!  Thanks!!  I'll probably be getting a movie deal anytime now.  Move over Beverley Hills Chihuahua and make room for Choopies Life!