Saturday, July 21, 2012

You've Got to be Kiddin' Me

When Linda comes home after a long day away from me, she does the same thing as soon as she opens the front door.  First she slowly peeks in to see if I'm waiting at the top of the stairs.  If I'm still sleeping in my bed, she gets down on her hands and knees and slowly creeps up the stairs. At the top she quietly starts calling my name. The second I hear her, I come crawling on my belly towards her making these little mewling cries.  We bump heads, rub noses and she makes the little sounds with me. I guess I love it so much because it reminds me of my birth mommy.  At least she does not put on a dog mask and furry tail.

I'm sure by now you've all been reading about "goat man" who is dressed like a goat and living with a wild herd of goats in Utah.  A hiker came upon the heard and saw what he thought was a lame goat trailing after the heard.  Soon he realized it wasn't a goat at all, but a man just wishing he was a goat!  Officials are worried the man is going to get shot since hunting season starts soon.  Is it a stunt, or maybe he loves goats, or do you think the guy is just a nut?  Maybe like Big Foot or Yeti,  it really is a new Cryptid!!