Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Want to Be Alone.

"Why won't you play with me Choop?"
I know Chim loves me, but he is being a huge pain in my tail! I just want to be left alone.  I'm still not feeling good and on heavy pain medication, but he does not know that.  The second Linda leaves the room, he's got me flipped over on my back and is trying to play.  This morning (after a very hard night being in a lot of pain) he would not leave me alone.  I have my side of the sofa and he has his side, with Linda sitting in the middle.  He kept trying to sneak behind her on the back of the sofa to get to me.  When that didn't work, he tried creeping close to the floor and attacking me from there.  Finally, without warning, he decided to go across Linda's laptop and leaped over.  It was right when Linda was sipping her coffee and some sloshed onto the keyboard!  She got it cleaned off and then dried it with her hairdryer.  Everything works OK, but she is nervous that eventually the keys will start sticking. Should she take it somewhere to get it cleaned underneath the keyboard?