Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little Brothers Are Annoying

Linda has had to do 3 calls to the Vet today.  My throat is really irritated from the tube they shoved into it during surgery.  I coughed all night and have been still coughing today.  After the third call, it was deemed I don't need to go back in for a checkup!  Yay!! The coughing is annoying and it does hurt, but I have had my fill of vet visits this month.  Linda is proud of me and the way I'm handling all this.  They said it will get better in 2 days and the soreness will be gone.  I let Linda sneak a peak inside my mouth today.  She said my teeth and gums are sparkly clean.  She couldn't see in the way back where they pulled the teeth though.  I'm so glad it's been cooler out all day so Chim can stay on the deck.  I've had a pretty peaceful morning and afternoon without him trying to wrestle with me. This mornings coffee spill was evidence of his enthusiasm.  After Linda's classes at 4:30, she has church.  That will give me another 4 hours of rest since he'll be in the bathroom.  Bless his heart, he is a lovable dog but can be so ANNOYING since he tries to demand his way 100% of the time.  If he wants to walk, eat, play, sleep, go outside... he'll bug you until you obey.  It's a good thing Linda has learned to ignore him until he gives up.