Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Timmy's in the Well!!

The weird pimple/growth/bite thing on my shoulder isn't red today.  It's back to being just flesh colored.  Linda is going to send the Vet a photo of it to see if she still wants to see me today.  Linda is believing it's nothing and will be gone soon.  I did freak Linda out last night when she could not find me as she was getting ready for bed.  Usually, the second I hear "Big Bed Choop" I sprint from where ever I'm napping.  I didn't come the first, second or third call and of course she thought the worse.  It was actually Chimi who altered her to where I was napping.  She had left a closet open in the storage bedroom and I had burrowed under some soft blankets.  It was so comfy and quite that I did not want to leave.  Chim bought Linda right to my hiding spot! Earlier, Chim was happy I wasn't sharing the couch with Linda and that he had it all to himself. When he could tell Linda was getting worried, he took her right to me.  He's just like Lassie!!