Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ode to Chip

This post is dedicated to Chip Cat.  Someone brought it to Linda's attention that some of my posts make it seem that we all hate Chip Cat.  That is not really true at all.  Chip and I have an understanding.  I never make eye contact with her and she won't mess with me.  If she is on my bed napping, I find another bed.  If she is on Linda's lap, I go find somewhere else to lay down.  I understand she is the Boss Pet in our house.  Chim hasn't really figured it out yet.  He thinks Linda's lap is only his lap, that his bed is his bed only and that Chip should play with him when ever he feels like a game of tag.  She will swipe at him with her claws and hiss if he annoys her.  Linda loves Chip Cat and treats her like a Princess.
She really is a beautiful cat and has a sense of style all her own.