Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm Little But I'm the Boss!

Linda came home from the church picnic with a surprise for both Chim and I.  She had two juicy rib bones, a big one made of pig and a smaller one made of beef.  (Or maybe it was the other way around since cows should have bigger ribs than pigs, right?)  First she soaked off all the spices and BBQ sauce so we would not get tummy aches.  Then she made us go out onto the deck so we wouldn't mess up the wood floor or carpet.  She wanted to watch us so we wouldn't choke or have a fight over the bones.  Of course I got the smaller one (not fair!) while Chim gnawed on the bigger one. The second she went back inside to get a drink, I made sure I snatched the big one from Chim before she came back out!  Two minutes later when she came out on the deck, we were still in our same spots chewing, but the bones were switched.  Ha-Ha!!   When it was time to come back inside, she picked up the bones and put them in the fridge for later.