Thursday, July 12, 2012

Company Coming

"I want to be your friend."
I'm super excited about next week.  Hopefully, if all goes well, we'll be watching a little doggie while the parents are away.  Her name is Champ and she is a mix between a Chihuahua and a Terrier, but not half Yorkie like me.  I'm a Chorkie, I think this dog is a Chirrier or something.  Anyway, the parents are bringing her over tomorrow night to see if Chim will behave himself with her.  I'm sure he'll be showing off big time and trying to get her to fall in love with him.  You know what I say? She can have him!  Maybe it will take some of his attention off of me for the week.  She sleeps in a crate, so at night I'll still have The Big Bed to myself.  During the day when Linda is gone, Chim is in his den.. so it will just be the two of us to play.  We don't know what she looks like, but Linda googled Chihuahua/Terrier mix and here is one of the photos.  There are 100's of different looking dogs though.  There was one that I swear was Chimi!  What if they look the same?  That would really be horrible for me.  Double Whammy!!
"I want to eat your food, steal your toys and destroy your beds."