Monday, July 9, 2012

Tooth and Nail

I need more steak bones to keep my teeth clean
Tomorrow is my teeth surgery and I'm not at all looking forward to it.  Apparently, my gums are infected (I've been taking medicine) and I have to go under anesthesia for a full cleaning and deep scaling.  I'm going to be in so much pain!  The only bright side is that Jerry is picking me up from surgery since Linda has to work until 8:00 p.m.  He'll sit with me and baby me back to health.  If he had to, he would spoon feed me my food like he used to when I was a newborn.  For the longest time, I would not eat out of a bowl, only off a spoon.  Maybe its TMI, but you can see how ouchie the gums look.  Poor me.  While I'm there, I will also be getting my nails cut.  They can do that while I'm knocked-out, so it won't freak me out.