Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm Home

Thank goodness I'm home and able to finish my recovery around people who love me.  The Dr. finally called Jerry at 6:00 to say my temperature was in the safe zone and I could be picked up.  I'm pretty doped up on pain drugs, but boy, I was starving!  I ate all my tilipia and even licked the bowl clean.  I have to eat really soft foods for the next few days.  I also found out something interesting during my surgery.  I'm missing 7 molars in my mouth that never grew in!  With the two that I just got pulled out, I'm down 9 less teeth than most dogs. 
Linda said my tooth on the left looks just like me and the one on the right looks like a baby eagle.
Jerry stayed with me until Linda got home from teaching tonight, but had to leave right away because he gets up at 4:00 a.m. for work. Check out my silky smooth shaved leg:
This is where they had to attach the IV.  Are these two of the weirdest photos I've every posted on my blog or what?