Friday, July 27, 2012

Peace and Love

"I look like a hippy"
My fur is getting out of control.  It's not only long, it's sticking up at weird angles and starting to get clumpy.  Linda has never been very good at keeping me on a maintenance grooming program.  As soon as I start looking terrible, she says "Oh Choop, you need a haircut" and then 2 more months go by before she does anything about it.  Part of her procrastination is the cost.  How can it be $60 for me to be groomed?  That is just ridiculous.  Once a long time ago, Jerry and Linda tried to do it themselves and the results were pretty embarrassing.  She's calling today to see if she can get an appointment for next Tuesday.  This is how she wants to get me groomed again. She loved this look on me. 
  How cool is the peace bandana?