Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cooling Off

Linda surprised us today after church.  Since it's been so hot, she thought we could use our very own swimming pool.  She filled it up and all of us sat in the water cooling off.  As long as Linda stayed in there with us, we didn't try to jump out.  As soon as she stood up, Chim jumped out and I cried to be picked up. Linda said I could jump out myself, but I'm not so sure. The water is up to my shoulders but it's only to Chim's thighs.  She couldn't get a photo of us all playing since she did not want to get the camera wet.
Living large!
After we all dried off and came inside, Chim would not leave Linda alone.  I think he wants to go back outside and take another dip!
"Please, Can't we go back into the pool?"
I'm not so sure swimming is the best thing for my fur-do though. I'm looking extra fluffy.