Saturday, July 28, 2012

Not Himself

The past few days, Chim has been weirder than normal. (How many times over the last years have I started a blog post that way?)  He's been super clingy and needy. Even on normal days, he wants all the love, all the time.  He should really be an only child.  When it's my turn for attention, he head butts me away.  When he was a puppy, he actually pushed me down the stairs a few times.  When he is super jealous, he'll put his nose under my belly and try to flip me over!  Linda is so attuned to both our personalities, she can predict days ahead of the time when something is off.  Other people have said he's acting totally normal, but she noticed a difference.  Sure enough, guess who is throwing up, not eating and totally out of it this morning?  This is the first time he has refused breakfast and won't even get off the couch to go get his Woobie.  Right now he's tucked under Linda's arm and has his nose buried in her robe.  It's actually adorable, she just hopes he does not have the dog flu or something worse. 
This is his "I don't feel so good" face