Monday, February 6, 2012

Perks of Living Alone

I don't ever remember my fur being this short
I don't know who loves the "stay-in" nights more, Linda or Chim and I. She loves it quite and peaceful.  She loves being super comfortable.  Linda is still sitting around in her TKD clothes, she hasn't even showered yet. (Yay~ The joys of living alone~) She made her favorite kind of dinner.  No recipe, just use what's in the pantry and freezer/fridge, add seasoning and out comes something yummy.  Tonight it was two kinds of beans, corn, brown rice, frozen okra, salsa, lots of hot sauce, red pepper flakes and some African seasoning.  She said it was delicious!  Not everyone would like it since it was super spicy, but since she just has to cook for herself, it's easy!  We had plain Alpo. Again. Linda doesn't give us chicken at night, only in the morning.  I don't always eat my dinner because I'm picky, but Chimmie gobbles his right down.  It won't be long before Linda goes to bed.  She is so tired and has a big day tomorrow.  She was so blessed to get another class to teach! Tuesday is already a hard day, adding one more class will require an early bedtime. 

P.S.  Linda says living alone is great, but so would being married to the right person!  The right person wouldn't care if she was still sitting in sweaty clothes 4 hours after class was done, right??