Wednesday, February 15, 2012

K I S S I N G

Kissing Linda is my favorite thing to do
It's just another morning of Chimmie showering Linda with love and affection.  I bet there never was a dog who loved their human as much as Chimmie loves her.  He is borderline annoying, but he melts her heart with his undying, never wavering adoration.  My mornings are much more selfish.  After I get up and go outside, I don't interact with anyone.  I go in my kitchen bed and sleep some more.  I don't even eat my breakfast until much later in the morning.  Chip and Chimmie ignore me and respect my wishes.  Sometimes Linda would like if I would show her a little more attention, but that's just not the kind of dog I am. 

"Can I have my own blog too, can I... can I PLEASE?"
The panic look in Chim's eyes is actually because Chip is on the floor in front of him threatening to jump up on the couch.  When Chip decides to be next to Linda, she demands that Chimmie get down.  It makes him crazy when she walks in the room.