Saturday, February 18, 2012

Olden Days

We are trying to figure out a way to organize all our photos on the laptop.  Right now, there are 100 different folders labeled "Noah" and "Dogs".  Last night while Linda was trying to stay awake to avoid putting Chim back into his bed, she went through all the years of photos in this Picture software application she has.  It lists the photos by months and years.  The weird thing is some of the 2010 photos were showing up again in the 2008 section, so she is not sure how it works.  She found a few old memories while she was browsing.

I do have some sexy legs though
What in the world was she thinking making me wear this stupid dress?  When I first came home, she was super excited to dress me up, but that wore off in about 20 minutes after she saw how uncomfortable I was.  This was my one and only dress and I only wore it for the amount of time it took to take this picture. 

We still have this awesome paneling
Oh, it's my Daddy/BFF/Protector/Best Dog in the World  Snickedoodles!   He taught me all about being a dog and how to be calm submissive.  Gosh, Linda can't help but tear up ever single time she sees his photo or thinks about him.  He outweighed me by about 75 pounds, but he was so gentle and careful with me.  There are photos of me dangling from his ear, chewing on his neck and biting his tail.  He just would lay there and sigh with happiness. 

He's practicing his CPR on me
Sometimes, I would stick my whole head into his mouth.  It wasn't all fun and games.  He also would discipline me if I needed it with a hard nose nudge or nip.  Did I mention I loved him and that we miss him terribly?  Stay tuned for some more old photos in future posts.