Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dogs Day Out

This isn't Chim.  It's a friend of mine from my Purse Puppy group.  I wish Chim was her size!
Since Linda was gone all afternoon and into the late night yesterday, we didn't have dog walkers.  Instead we got to go to Jerry's and Paul Walkers!  We love going to their houses because they both spoil us rotten.  Jerry actually spoils me more since he makes me delicious meals of chicken and rice, but they both walk us whenever we get the whim. In six hours,  Paul Walker will take me on the trails and around the neighborhood at least 4 times.  Jerry had me for 4 hours and we did 3 walks.  In a whole entire day with Linda we get maybe two walks.  Paul Walker loves to watch wrestling, so that means Chim gets to watch it too.  I think he learned some new moves last night, because he has totally destroyed Pink Pig this morning in half his normal toy-destruction time.  Jerry knows I like to sit on his legs while he watches TV.  Last night we watched the "A Team" movie while our dinner was cooking.  Jerry lives with Lindsay.  Linda was very surprised to hear how quickly I've taken to her.  I get excited and wag my tail when he brings me in and I see her waiting on the couch for me.   Linda is thankful that they are so ready and willing to watch us when she is busy.  I hope she plans another overnight trip soon. (Or even many nights, like when she went to Mexico last fall!)