Friday, February 17, 2012

He's So Handsome

Lover Boy

Linda felt so guilty for leaving poor Chimichanga in his den for so long this afternoon and evening.  She did manage to come home after her classes and let us both outside and feed us dinner while she took a quick shower.  Then she went back out to the basketball game then over to a friends for some food and fun.  When she got home, she bundled up and took us on a long, long walk.  It was pretty dark in some areas, but at least she wasn't freezing.  I walked the entire time too!  She kept asking me if I wanted to be carried, and I just walked faster.  When I get too tired, I'll stop walking and just stare up at her waiting to be picked up.  Chim got home and did his normal 32 laps speeding around the living room, dining room and down the hallway.  He goes so fast it's just a black blur.  Linda has not heard from Jerry, so I don't know if we'll be getting walked while she is gone tomorrow.  If not, she will be sure to take us the second she gets home.  Now she just wants to go to bed, but she is going to give Chim another half-hour before he has to go back into his bed.