Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cat Breading

We are SO doing this to Chip Cat!
I had such a great Valentine Day surprise!  Jerry actually came over to take me for a walk before his VD dinner plans.  I'm so thankful that he still loves me enough to make time for me, even when he's got a big date planned.  He took us on an hour long neighborhood walk.  Linda left early at 3:30 and Jerry came from 5-6, so we were only alone 2 more hours before Linda got home from her class at 8:00 p.m.  Combat was a blast tonight. She had a guest instructor from Austin, TX. on stage with her.  He taught two tracks and the ladies loved it.  Linda is trying to decide what to make for dinner.  Tuesday night's are the only times she wishes she came home to a yummy meal already made and waiting. Maybe she'll take some wheat bread and make grilled-cheese.  Oh wait, she is out of bread/ She'll find something and if she doesn't, she can always just eat a carrot cupcake!