Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Pack Mate

Jerry loves to play with me like he's a dog too
Linda is mad that I walk so great for Jerry and just laze along when she takes me.  Jerry spent over an hour with us on the trail this morning while Linda was teaching.  There are all sorts of loops and different trails you can take.  The "long" loop is a 35 minute jog for Linda when she is alone or a 55 minute fast walk when she takes Chimmie. For me to finish in an hour without being carried is a record.  Jerry just has the touch with me.  I am his "princess" and he spoils me rotten.  I like to make him happy so he keeps coming back to see me.  When he says "come girl" I listen immediately.  When Linda says "come girl" I sniff some more and waddle to her when I feel like it.  There is one difference in the way they walk us.  Jerry makes Chimmie walk behind me.  I get to lead the way.  When Linda walks us, she does not control who is out in front.  Hmmm.. maybe she'll try that next time.