Thursday, February 9, 2012

Noah Has Company

One of Noah's favorite spots.  He's showing it to his BFF.
Turns out Mikhaila is super nice.  She is very gentle and already loves me.  Even though she hasn't ever been around dogs, she knows that when you eat your lunch, you are supposed to drop some food on the floor.  In about 5 minutes she figured out not to drop fresh green beans because I don't like them.  When she saw I liked the pizza bites, Linda had to put me outside because she wouldn't eat her lunch and I was getting too many treats! 
"Home Base"
I love Noah and his BFF, but I need some downtime too.  I tried to hide under the sofa but their little arms could still reach me!
 I eventually had to move back next to the wall to get a nap. Noah and Mikhaila play so nice together.  They share toys and don't fight at all.  Linda has no idea what they are saying to each other, but it seems to make sense to them.