Sunday, February 12, 2012

Would You Be My Valentine??

Actual sweatshirt design at Cafe Press! 
Valentines Day is this Tuesday.  Linda has 3 classes to teach that evening.   She wants to do something special for her classes, maybe dress up all in red, pink and white and hand out candy.  (Doesn't handing out candy after a hard exercise class defeat the purpose??)  The sweater she bought me for my VD gift is too small around my neck.  I like the way it velcros across the belly, but my upper body is pretty stocky so it's tight across the shoulder and neck area.  She is going to get scissors and make little slits in the fabric to give me some more room.  Chimmie's fits fine because he is a pencil-neck geek.  Linda also got little gifts for us to give the dog walkers.  I got Jerry something and Chimmie got Paul something.  (Of course the gifts are something we can use when we go to their houses for overnight visits.)  For Christmas, Chimmie got Paul a great football that has this carrying handle for dogs to tote around.  Of course Chim is terrified of it.  The other day Linda bought him this new chew toy that has a money-back guarantee that it can't be destroyed.  Chim won't go near it.  It looks EXACTLY like his other toys, but for some reason he hates it.   The toy even has an area where you stuff treats inside and he would have to work to get it out.  Chim still ignored it.   Crazy dog.