Friday, February 24, 2012

I Ate What?

Remember the post awhile back about what was inside the chicken nuggets from McDonald's?  I think they stopped using the goop, but a new article I just found makes some very VERY surprising claims of what you can find in most of your popular fast food restaurants.  I am going to just recap and add the link at the end of the article so you can read the whole report for yourself.

"Please don't take my tail feathers!"


1. Duck feathers in apple pies
2.  Sand in chili and tacos
3.  Wood pulp in just about everything, everywhere
4.  Silly Putty in filet of fish and some french fries
5.  Petroleum products in lots and lots of things
6.  Soil Fertilizer in baked goods 
7.   Beetle Juice (I hope they don't mean the guy from the movie!!)
8.  Pink-Slimy-Meat Paste-Goop (the one I talked about earlier)

Go to the article and decide for yourself if you are going to continue those late night fast food drive-thru's or you are going to chalk it up to "When we were young we drank straight from the hose and it didn't kill us" and continue scarfing down the Big Macs? 

  http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/stories/8-creepy-mystery-ingredients-in-fast-food