Sunday, November 13, 2011

Overwhelming Thankfulness

Thankful for baby Noah

Thankful for Tier, Taylor and Sarah

Thankful I have a warm coat

Thankful for The Thorn in my Flesh
Linda woke up this morning with me curled up under her arm pit, sound asleep.  It just gave her such a feeling of overwhelming thankfulness.  The bed felt so comfy, the covers were warm, daybreak was just filtering through the windows and everything was just perfect.   She's amazed how God directs everything that happens to us for our own good.  What you think is hurtful, sad, and not in your "master" plan for your life turns out to be just what you needed.  I never thought beginning my life as a "how much is that doggie in the window" would turn into living the wonderful life I now have.  People love me unconditionally and care for me (Linda says "ditto" on that.)  Sometimes Linda tries to analyze why things happen the way they do.  She tries to interpret them in ways that mesh with what she thinks is best for us.  She knows if you just let go and let God direct at His own timing, you'll end up waking up one morning with an adorable pooch under your arm, in a warm bed with a happy and thankful heart. 

And most of all, thankful for Linda