Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday is Here!

Back in the day.  Look how gentle he is trying to poke my eyes out.
It's Noah day!  I still so look forward to his arrival and will do approximately 4 complete rolls and dance on my back legs for 1 full minute when I see him.  He is always happy to see me too!  It's just now he is a little too happy.  I think I liked it a little better when he just laid on his blanket kicking his feet around.  I would lay right up next to him and he'd gently pat me.  Even before he could crawl he would be "gentle" with me.  I would bring him my toys, but he was too little to know what to do with them.  Now it's a whole different story.  He's so much bigger compared to me.  He runs after me, plus tries to take ALL the toys, mine..Chimmie's and his!  Last week he kind of forgot what "gentle" means and patted me a little too hard.  Linda said I have to just suck it up and get used to it since he'll only be getting bigger and stronger.  Chimmie just loves him (along with the other 7 billion people in the world) but until Chimmie's nails get trimmed, he can't play with Noah.  By accident he could step on his leg and scratch him.