Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Dogs, the Cat and the Wardrobe

Today started way too early, but this time it was no fault of any of the pets. On Tuesday Linda does not set her cricket alarm, she just wakes up when we wake her up.  Yesterday the alarm was set for 6 a.m. and she forgot to turn it off last night before bed.  Instead of sleeping in til around 7:30, it went off and woke us all up.  Even Chip was still asleep.  It's OK though, Linda has a mountain of housework and studying to do.  Her first class isn't until 4:00 this afternoon, so if she does not get lazy and start reading a book, we should have time for a walk somewhere during the day. When she starts cleaning, I run under the dresser in the bedroom to hide.  I don't like the Eureka! (which by the way, started working again all on it's own!  It's truly an amazing vacuum.)  I wish I had a little safe room like this.  Linda could open the dresser and I could hide in my own little secret hideaway.