Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hope She Finds Her Pan

It's been a very quite morning at our house.  I woke Linda up very early again to go outside.  Since I was up, Chip decided it was time to eat and of course, Chim heard us moving around so he wanted to get up too.  After our breakfast, Linda put us outside for another 5 minutes.  I can hardly believe what happened next!  We all went back to the big bed and fell asleep again.  Chim curled right up by Linda's legs, I tucked in by her shoulder and in 10 minutes we were all in la-la land.  If only this could be a daily ritual, but I doubt it will ever happen again in my whole life.  She didn't wake up again til 9:00 a.m!   It's a good thing she didn't have a class this morning.  The rest of the morning/afternoon will be cleaning chores, studying and then a walk before she leaves to teach.  Tuesday is Jerry's night to walk us while Linda is gone.  I hope he does not get caught up at work in a meeting.  (This has nothing to do with the post, but the ad "Tammy" placed for a cake pan made me laugh.)