Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's in the Details

During one of our snow walks last year.
I know some people make fun of posts, tweets or updates that say "I took a walk" but that is kind of what my blog is about.  The little things in my life (Linda's) that make up our day.  Although she would never in a million years do a status update on FB that says "at work" or "walking now" or "buying squash", but for some reason, blogging about it makes total sense to her.  For instance take this morning, Chimmie and I were bugging her to take us for a walk by jumping, yipping and racing around the house.  "OK already!"  She changed out of her going to coffee shoes to her dog walking shoes and got our stuff together for a walk.  The second I stepped outside, I refused to budge.  It was misting a little bit and I don't walk when there is any type of wet or cold things falling from the sky.  Linda had to pick me up and shove me inside her jacket for the entire walk.  By the time we were on the way back, the mist stopped.  She put me down and I walked the rest of the way home. Now wasn't that entertaining?