Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm So Thankful...

...For EVERYTHING  (well, maybe not the bandanna.)
Tonight at church people got to share what they are thankful for.  Three of the testimonies made Linda tear up a bit.  Also, Linda said it was an easy drive to and from church and that the grocery store was empty when she ran in to get her ingredients.  Now she is trying to decide if she should get up early to go to the gym to take a couple of classes before she has to cook and leave for dinner.  It would be nice for her to actually take a class and not be in front, but she won't get to sleep in.  I just hope she leaves some time to take us out on the trail since it's supposed to be really nice weather.  Even if she doesn't, I'm so happy with my life and grateful for all the love and care Linda gives us.  I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the entire world.