Monday, November 28, 2011

Incredible Weather

Everyone needs a camera that looks like a bar of chocolate. 


 
It's 70 degrees outside... at the end of November!!?  Linda just got home from teaching and grocery shopping. She is going to eat a snack (not this camera though) then take us out for a long walk.  We'll probably just do the neighborhoods since the trail is still wet and flooded.  Yesterday, Paul Walker took us a new way on the trail and we kind of got lost for a few minutes.  We found our way back home, but both Chim and I were really tired and slept the day away.  Linda said I'm feeling a little chubby to her when she picks me up so I need to up the exercise. I don't know how I've gained weight since I barely eat.  I think it's the Thursday snacks that Noah gives me off his lunch plate.  From now on, I can just have chicken bites, no more cheese! UPDATE:  We did a super long walk in the strange neighborhood. I love that because there are different dogs smells then our streets.  Linda did almost drop me once though when we were almost home.  She was talking on the cell phone and when she went to hang up, I slipped down a little. She had to squeeze me to keep me next to her body and I let out a loud YELP!  Lesson learned:  Don't talk on your cell phone when you are carrying your favorite dog!