Saturday, November 12, 2011

Buna Dimineata Cititorii!

How in the world could 33 people be up and checking my blog at 5:00 a.m.?  I know about time zones, but I  think most of my readers come from friends of Linda's at church, the gym and Tier's office.  At 5:00 a.m. on a Saturday, isn't everyone curled up in their Big Beds?  That's just craziness.  Come to think of it, Linda was actually awake at 5 a.m., but she was still under the covers.  Maybe some people just check my blog on their iPhones while they are lounging under the covers.  Oh I know, I'm going to go check where the 33 people came from.... I'm back.  Now it might make more sense. Lots of the 5 a.m. readers were from the UK and Romania.  The current time in Romania is 2:32 p.m and in England it's 12:32 p.m.  (I did not know that in my brain, I had to look it up.) I need to start doing some international posts to keep them coming back.